1. I Ankit Aggarwal S/o Mr. AK Aggarwal was an employee of Vectra Advanced Engg Pvt Ltd, Greater Noida. I was working from 03rd Jul, 2006. I joined at the level of HR / Admin Executive. My PF No. is UP/36408/13.
2. I served the organization with my best efforts and zeal. But due to some personal and official problems I was constrained to resign from the job. I worked in Vectra Advanced Engg Pvt Ltd for around Three years & Six Months and resigned from my post in month of Nov, 2009 after giving due intimation, handling all the files / cases, following proper procedure and after taking consent of my reporting manager at Greater Noida.
3. As per the terms and conditions of the employment contribution has to be made to provident fund both by employer and the employee. Vectra Advanced Engg Pvt Ltd. has regularly deducted contribution to provident fund from my monthly salary during the term of my employment with them.
4. After resigning from my services I submitted my PF & Separation forms & to Mr. Shyam Bageshra, accountants department of Vectra Advanced Engg Pvt Limited to provide necessary documents, appropriate forms and statement of contribution to provident fund account made by company and me, to enable me to withdraw the amount standing in my provident fund account. But I was informed that the provident fund cannot be released to me before payment of recovery against Full & Final Settlement in the organization. When I told him that provident fund cannot be encumbered or stopped like this, it was informed to me that this is the only procedure and Practice Company follows.
5. Thereafter when left with no other option I contacted you people in the hope of getting my provident fund released at the earliest.