After school my 11 year old son and a few friend went to your store to buy a 100 package of Halloween chocolates. There were three boys among them. One of the boys had found $20 and on the way home they decided to spend it the package as stated. Between the three of them they ate the entire package(and gave one or two to friends who passed by. Why are you allowing children to buy chocolate which does have peanut products in them in such a quantity. When my son got home he was not feeling well and because of the chocolate he and his friends ate he did not eat supper.\r\n\r\nSelling one chocolate bar is fine, but but a pack of Halloween. The chocolate had peanuts, what if he had peanut allergies?